Share my content
This is where we collect inputs and inspirations for a future version of the Living Guide to Social Innovation Labs. This is a shared set of resources that relies on community contributions to stay active and relevant over time.
If you or someone you know uses a tool/approach that is not listed here, please upload it here. We would love to share it with the whole social innovation labs community.
When uploading the content about your tool/ approach/ learning, please (where possible):
- Make it clear and concise
- Make it short and snappy
- Add visuals where possible
- Describe how you have used it in your work
- Describe how/if you have tailored it
- Share any suggestions for use